Wednesday, March 7

week 10

"The underlying foundation of the Christian faith is the undeserved, limitless miracle of the love of God that was exhibited on the Cross
of Calvary; a love that is not earned and can never be."
-- Oswald Chambers

Love this quote from my devotion this morning.  A great reminder of God's amazing grace.

So... week 10... lots going on.

TJ leaves for Ireland today!  Wow.  I must admit I have totally mixed emotions.  Worry (of course... I am his mom after all)... anxiety... excitement... jealousy  :)  I know he is going to have a fantastic time and I'm so excited that he's getting to have this amazing experience.  And I'm so grateful to all of our family for blessing him with financial support for this trip.  I can't wait to hear his stories and see his pics!  In the meantime, I'll be covering their team in prayer for the next 11 days.  Lord, bless them and keep them; make Your face shine upon them and be gracious to them; Lord, lift up Your countenance upon them and give them peace.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment